HPN Value Series
HPN right angle servo gearheads offer a wide range of reduction ratios in a space saving geometry. Available in five frame sizes, these low backlash devices employ a spiral bevel gear pass to turn the corner. The output pass is a planetary design with helical planets supported by a full complement of needle rollers.
HPN provides a low cost solution without the need to compromise on quality or performance. The HPN Series features helical gears for High –Torque, quiet performance and long life. Backlash of <6 arc minutes (for single stage) is maintained for the life of the gear. Large radial ball bearings support the output shaft for high load capacity. HPN Harmonic Planetary® gears are available with a smooth output shaft or a shaft with a key and tapped center hole. The HPN gearheads are available with short lead times and are designed to couple to any servo motor with our Quick Connect® mounting system. This new value series of planetary gears carry the reputation for quality and reliability for which Harmonic Drive® products are known throughout the world.
- Spiral bevel right angle gear set with planetary output
- Helical Gearing
- Available in 5 Frame Sizes
- Peak torque: 9Nm to 752Nm
- Ratios, 3:1 to 50:1
- High Efficiency
- Backlash <6 arc-min (single stage) ,<9 arc-min (two stage)
- Grease lubricated for life
- Competitive price levels with short lead times
- Shaft output available with key and center tapped hole or with center tapped hole